Our delivery: 2011
- Sandwich panel MW 200 mm: 10 560 m2
- Sandwich panel MW 150 mm: 1 000 m2
- Sandwich panel MW 80 mm: 200 m2
- Accessories: Plinth sections, sill seals, sealing tape, insulation strips, varnished fittings and other fittings
- Developer/Owner: Steen & Ström
- Building Contractor: Advansia
- Subcontractor: Plåtexpressen
- Architect: Wingårdh Architects
Emporia is one of Scandinavia’s largest shopping malls and a project of this size sets special demands on the delivery.
A total of 12,000 square metres of walls and facades at the new unique Malmö shopping centre Emporia has been built using Ruukki’s sandwich panels.
Sandwich panels have been used on the interior and exterior walls of Emporia. The panels used are 200 mm thick and come in five different colours, of which two are unique to Emporia.
Sandwich panels provide extremely good insulation and help improve the building’s environmental performance.