Our delivery: 2011
- 710-ton of steel frame with installation
- 27,000 m² of load-bearing profiled sheets
- 15,000 m2 of sandwich panels
- Developer: Lemminkäinen Talo Oy/Kuopion Kauppapaikka Herman I/II real estate company
- Main Contractor: Lemminkäinen Talo Oy
- Façade Contractor: Rovakate Oy
- Architectural Designer: Arkkitehtitoimisto HML Oy
- Structural Designer: Rakennussuunnittelutoimisto Nylund Oy
Herman is a 38,000-square meter shopping center located centrally in the city of Kuopio. Lake Kallavesi provides a shorefront landscape for the mall that ecologically reutilizes the premises of an old property. The new shopping center, with its focus on home décor, comfort and leisure, will provide an excellent setting for thriving business activities.
The first phase of Herman will be completed in fall 2011 and the second phase in spring 2012.
Ruukki has supplied the project with a steel frame and load-bearing profiled sheets, including installation, as well as sandwich panel elements for the facade.