Our delivery: 2006
- Façade elements
- Steel sheets, bars, beams, pipes and piles
- External wall elements
- Reinforcement steel for concrete and reinforcements
- Stainless steels
- Customer: City of Helsinki, Real Estate Department
- Architect: Architect agency Davidsson Oy
- Project management: SRV Viitoset Oy
The Kamppi centre was built in the middle of the busiest area of Helsinki and was an extremely challenging project in many respects. The accuracy of deliveries was particularly important.
Based on its extensive know-how in metals, Ruukki delivered metal-based materials, components and structures to the Kamppi centre.
A network of Ruukki’s factories and service centres guaranteed that deliveries were at the right place at the right time and that there was perfect coordination throughout the delivery chain.