The new technology centre Technopolis Helsinki-Vantaa has grown in stages to become a 65,000-square metre work environment for 3,000 specialists. The proximity of Helsinki Airport is logistically an excellent option for an international or internationalising company.
From 2003 to 2008 Ruukki delivered:
- Rain screen panels, cladding lamellas, load-bearing profile sheets for building A
- Steel frame, prefabricated wall elements, design profiles, cladding lamellas, windows and glass walls for building B
- External wall elements, surface claddings for building C
- Steel frame, installation of concrete elements, load-bearing profile sheets, external claddings for building D
- Prefabricated wall elements, design profiles, cladding lamellas for building E
These excellent modern premises at Technopolis Vantaa are adaptable and changeable to suit both small companies and headquarters with hundreds of employees.